National Law College in a partnership with The Public Defender Society of Nepal (PDS-Nepal), a partner of the International Legal Foundation, is hosting 9-day intensive training to enhance the capacity of lawyers to provide criminal defense representation.
ILF/PDS-Nepal’s experts have successfully trained more than 500 criminal defense lawyers.
This training is designed for all experience levels. It will provide:
- Practical skills to provide proactive, rights-based representation
- Day-to-day litigation techniques from the time of arrest through the final stages of the case
- Performance standards for quality representation
- Case analysis while conducing sessions.
- Comparative international practices will be incorporated